Is there a Solid State amp that can satisfy a SET guy?

Have been a SET guy for so long I have forgotten what a good SS amp even sounds like.
Just bought a pair of $33k speakers that will replace my current $16k speakers. Both are from the same designer and both are 92db and a flat 8 ohms. The new ones arrive in 4 days!
My 300B based amps well drive my current speakers even though I do use the system nightly as a 2 channel home theater. Especially considering the HT usage, I think I may enjoy a SS amp with many times the horsepower. The speaker designer suggests using a Leema Hydra II. I have written to Leema telling them of my 300B preference and they assure me that their amp does not have the destructive harmonics that make a SS amp bright. There must be other SS amps that can satisfy?
mglik
How bad is tube rush from your listening positions with 300B SET amps?

This thread made me interested in auditioning a small 300B SET amp for a near field desktop system where high power isn't necessary. It might not be a good idea with high tube noise. 
Perhaps with time invested in Pass Labs XA-25, First Watt SIT-3 you would come to see their beautiful strengths like I have experienced. That said, I love BOTH worlds so I have a Luxman switcher for when I want this or that... 
Well, now I have been enjoying my Atma-Sphere M-60s for a few months. They are destination amps. Right away, I deeply knew that I would never go back to SETs! The Atmas have the sweet, natural sound of SET 300bs with the detail of a great SS amp.
The SET was wonderful but it really had a warm and lovely sound that covered up much of the music. I love the metaphor of the “ Sonics screwdriver loosening the sound”. Yes, I do miss the beautiful tone of the SET but any day would choose the accuracy of the Atmas.
Interesting that I grabbed a Bakoon HA-01 headphone amp from US Audio Mart for $725. (kind of happy that they seem to now be a formidable competitor to Audiogon) It should come next week.
Very curious to hear how it compares to my current HA, David Berning’s prototype of his great MICROZOTL. I believe the Bakoon will be a different kind of sound. Seems it may be a new take on SS performance. I will have it on trial. Let’s see if I keep it.