Is there a Solid State amp that can satisfy a SET guy?

Have been a SET guy for so long I have forgotten what a good SS amp even sounds like.
Just bought a pair of $33k speakers that will replace my current $16k speakers. Both are from the same designer and both are 92db and a flat 8 ohms. The new ones arrive in 4 days!
My 300B based amps well drive my current speakers even though I do use the system nightly as a 2 channel home theater. Especially considering the HT usage, I think I may enjoy a SS amp with many times the horsepower. The speaker designer suggests using a Leema Hydra II. I have written to Leema telling them of my 300B preference and they assure me that their amp does not have the destructive harmonics that make a SS amp bright. There must be other SS amps that can satisfy?
mglik
I created this review and did so because I finally found an amp that bettered my custom made SET amp. It has no sonic signature. It gets out of the way and provides gain to the signal. The warmth comes directly from the instruments themselves. No added fillers needed. I paid for these mono blocks With my own wallet and quite inexpensively. I created my channel to share some amazing products that I have discovered over decades of being an enthusiast. This posting this video is not kosher please let me know and I’ll remove this post.
cheers.
Cherry Amp's DeskTop Maraschino (DTM) Mono Block Amplifiers Reviewed! https://youtu.be/U4TpFf54ZzY

@mglik, I know what you are searching for. I too am a long time 300b SET user. And now looking for a more powerful amp for my Tannoys. The reality seems to be, there is no exact match without a compromise. Solid states that sound good to my ears are QUAD, Plinius and some very old (almost vintage) Mark Levinson, Sansui and the likes. The better option is to find a good tube push-pull amp with zero feedback and triode wiring. Like the Rogue Stereo 100. You get some genuine power and genuine tube sound and genuine flow of music. Many solid state amps simply try to artificially create this sound, which won't work for us.  Another option is to go for really good parallel single ended 300b amps, like the Border Patrol. You retain the SET magic and 300b sound, just a little less pure. Don't go for new age bigger hybrid 300b bottles made by Emission Labs and KR. They all promise more power but they sound too modern and ultimately artificial. Finally the really better amps are the parallel single ended 211 amps from a good designer. But they are very expensive. Don't go for single tube 211, 845 SETs, they sound slow and boring. Only when 211 is in parallel do they behave like 300b or 2A3. Hope this helps 😊
Well, I guess amp topology is one way of looking at it. A shorter path in my opinion is what amp has brought the musicians, voice and instruments into your room for a "they are there" experience?
@ thanasakis
How's Valvet E2SE handling your Kharmas? Is it struggling in any way, do you feel as if something is missing from the sound?
I was in a search for an amp to drive Harbeth P3ESR. They will be sitting on my computer desk (with me sitting 2-3 feet away), so I don't think more power, than what Valvet offers, should be necessary...
P.S. How do you find the sound of your Kharmas? They look quite beautiful, and, based on few youtube videos, they sound terrific as well; very lifelike!