is the Tannoy Xt 8f a warm speaker??

I feel that the Tannoy speaker is on the warm side ???

I am using a warmish mosfet integrated amp , the Mimetism 15.2

who is using Tannoy speakers similar to the Xt8F ??

please comment
128x128jmlab926
I’ve had the XT8Fs for a few years now, coming from Klipsch (RF8?). They’re definitely not what I’d consider warm, I’d agree "neutral" overall but leaning slightly towards treble detail (although MUCH less than those Klipsch!) Gonna have to disagree with Avanti1960, at least in my system. Bass is not overpowering, but rather well controlled and rather punchy-- (almost addictively so,) and the midrange is rather smooth. Vocals do very well on it. I had a Halo Integrated with them, and now Rogue tube pre and power. They seem to get along well with both. They are pretty efficient, as I don’t have to blast my Rogue at all even in triode mode (~60W into 8ohms). The XT8Fs sound like music. FWIW, I listen to a lot of jazz, blues, rock and 70s fusion, all sound pretty good.  edit:  For a few months I had them paired with a NAD C388 Class D integrated, and this wasn't the best match, as treble was overly emphasized, but that could've been the amp.
gakerty  

hi what kinds of ic and speaker cable are you using

thanks for your comment
jmlab926 I’m biwiring the Tannoys with Clearday Double Shotguns (HF) and Morrow level 5 (LF). Two different cables per speaker, I know, but it does sound good! Interconnects are Acoustic BBQ XLR (made by Agon'r Grannyring) between pre and power and DAC and pre. I'm using Morrow XLR level 6 between phono pre and preamp.
Had my 8f for over a year, driven by a McIntosh 302 amp, using Transparent Plus speaker wires and Audioquest Yukon XLR interconnects.  Room is about 24' x 30' with speakers on the long wall.  I formerly had a pair of McIntosh XR200, substantially higher priced than the Tannoy, but I like the 8f more than the XR200.  Bass is very good and tight; i have them situated about 3' from the rear wall and about 4-5' from each of the side walls.  For me, the midrange and highs are perfect.  Wish I had the money for the larger Tannoys.  I think the downside of Tannoy is their lack of service for U.S. customers.  I've written them twice; no reply.
hi your system seems good

have you treated your room   as your room is large and nice