Is the NuPrime CDT 9 Pro a Best Kept Secret?

Recently the lens fell out of my heavily moded (Musical Concepts)  Pioneer PD 65 which I use as a transport, toslinked to my Audio Alchemy DPP/DAC. I glued it back in, but it won't play.  I  may have inserted it upside down, alas, there was no telling which way was up even wth my magnifying glass

so I am in search of a transport. The NuPrime CDT 9 Pro (MSRP $795) caught my eye, but I cannot find a review

Anybody know anything? 
tweak1
Well, your basic assumption is that people will want them repaired. This is a declining truth.

So are you saying this CDt3 is a throw away item when the laser starts to skip?
NO WAY do would anyone I know throw them out, if they don’t get them repaired they’re be usually sold off faulty, an these are the ones to get cheap "if you have or can get the laser".

I ask you if your Linn Sondek LP12 or similar had a burnt out motor, in say 1995 when cd was well entrenched, would you not get it fixed or would you have thrown it out?

Cheers George
You impute beliefs to me I don’t hold and confuse the issue.  Cd is a dying and soon to be dead medium. At its height, of course more owners would want devices repaired, but as the medium dies, owners will decline and lose interest in repairs. This is not metaphysics. 
Jay’s Audio CDT3 uses a different Philips laser transport mechanism from the CDT2. 
Not sure why someone would even buy a Redbook CD player—let alone a Redbook CD transport and Redbook DAC—if they believe Redbook CD playback is a dying and soon to be dead medium. Why bother wasting the money? Just buy a streaming device and be done with it. 

+1  celander  no rational to his thinking.

I absolutely love the cdt 8.
By all means please send it my way instead of throwing it out when it starts to skip.

Cheers George