Is the Mytek Brooklyn Bridge or Lumin D2 good buys in 2021?

...only because we’re so close to 2021.

I just bought both devices, have them running direct to Elac Navis ARF-51’s (which are amazing btw).  Both devices sound good, are close in price, and have similar functionality (yes the BB has more ins).  
Display on the Lumin is straight out of 2012, Mytek‘s is not much better.  Mconnect is absolute trash, while the Lumin app is decent.  Really like the physical volume knob of the Mytek, overall aesthetics, and WiFi connectivity.

Both are dated devices.  Are either of these devices good buys in 2021?  If so, which one? What about service life?

helloitsben
I've tried both, but always go back to the Apple TV 4k. Not a popular choice in this world, but I enjoy the UI, the experience, the price, and the audio quality. No other service (I've tried them) beats the experience.  I have a medium priced system, around 10k. Rogue 100 amp, Magenpan 1.7i, Freya + preamp, so that could help. the only trick is to buy a splitter to separate audio and video, and with a cheap monitor you have an amazing experience. 
I with Joms
I have a bluesound node 2 going into a Denafrips Ares II
The blusos with Tidal works great and the sound from the Ares II is simply amazing. The detail, space and warmth is what I love, I listen to hours of Tidal streaming, usually controlled from my iphone, but easily control from my mac mini as well.

Rest of the system is my very old (bought in 1986) Quad 44/Quad 405 (upgraded PSU 2 years ago, and some upgraded components in the preamp (dada)) with B&W CM6S2 speakers.For Vinyl I have an Old Oracle Alexandria II using a Parasound Zphono into the Quad 44 (Quad phono stage is not great)
my phono, analog and digital coax interconnects are from Marc Stager (Stager sound systems), these are Silver Solid interconnects and have made a nice difference to my system as well.
Sorry but it has to be said:  Do you people even read the initial post? You guys are going on an on about something completely unrelated to my OP. 
You appear to be questioning your system (which you have already bought), so we are giving you alternative suggestions for 2021 :)

Maybe we don;t understand your question: "if they are good buys", if you have already bought them and don't appear to be happy.