Is the Music Hall MMF 2.2 a good table for an entry level table?

Thinking about purchasing an entry level table. Music Hall, Project, U-Turn preferences/winners?
128x128coachpoconnor
I also have a Cartridge left over from a TT that was given to me..a Audio Technica AT24 is it worth keeping and messing with.. possibly used with the Music Hall?
I don’t think you can go wrong with that package for $225. As I said, in the future it can improve with an upgraded cartridge within reason. If you have an extra AT24 laying around that could be your first try but I think it would do well with an Ortofon Bronze ($450?) or similar quality. You can always put on the original cartridge if you sell and keep your new cartridge for your next table...you will want one at some point!
After reading this thread I grabbed my MMF-2.2 which has been sitting unused for a while and put it in my main system.  I have to say, it sounded really nice.

I have better tables now and there are sonic gains to be made stepping up from this table, but I think it's a great starter table that you could enjoy for a long time.

The biggest differences I noticed between this and my other turntables (Music Hall MMF-7.1 with a Van Den Hul MC Two cartridge and a Clearaudio Emotion with a Hana SL cart) were that the bass is not as tight, it does not have as detailed of a sound stage, and a little less "airiness".  Some of that may be due to the differences in carts, a Nagaoka MP-500 vs a couple of nice MC carts.  

If this table was all I had to listen to, I would not be disappointed in any way.
Thanks for responding... been thinking about buying one.. 225.00 seams like a good price.