Is the MoFI UltraDeck wit the MasterTracker cart the best TT solution @ $2,499?

or what are the other TTs that give it a run for that kind of money?  Rega Planar 6 with an Anya MC?
I haven't heard the Ultradeck, but a lot of reviewers speak highly of it. 
(Even though there was a thread on Steve Hoffman about an effective mass of the tonearm listed at 35G, and how this would essentially limit the choice of compatible cartridges in the future... a little over my head).
Waiting to make a leap of quality from my heavily modded RP1 with too many miles...
manlio24
Of course it is not the "best solution" at $2500 

This is the price for a used coreless direct drive Technics 1200G released not so long ago, the GR version is even cheaper.

You can even spend your $2500 much better if you don't mind to buy some vintage tip top stuff like Denon DP-80, Technics SP-10mkII, Luxman PD-444 with tonearm of your choice and some decent vintage MM cartridge for example. Personally i am much more happy with vintage DD turntables, some of them are here. Luxman PD-444 is definitely my favorite of them all, i like it so much that i even bought two
I don't know if it's the "best" for that amount, but I have heard one and it sounded great and seemed to be really well made.
I have it, and can't say if it the best at that price, but it make me smile every time I place a record on the platter and make music with it.  Zero regrets.  Zero.  
actually for that money get a refurbished SOTA Sapphire, decent Jelco arm and an Ortofon Black and whale on the Ultradeck....just my buck fifty.....but yes, I have heard the Ultradeck many many hours with a Bronze, and yes it is good....