IS THE MARTIN LOGAN Renassance 15A worth the $10,000 higher cost than the Expression 13A

Thinking of buying a pair of Martin Logan's electrostatic speakers. I heard the 15A and loved the sound. They are $10,000 a pair more than the 13A. Is the difference worth it? Has anyone ever compared these 2 speakers?
128x128samgar2
 Why not listen to the 13A's yourself? Is there a store nearby that carries them?
Yes there is a store close by which let me hear the 15A's, which sounded great.They only had the 11A's which I could compare them to and there was a night and day difference between the 2. Just wondered if anyone was able to AB the 15's and 13's.

I auditioned both the 15A and 13A. The 15A has a wider and taller panel, with complete vertical orientation, so slightly larger "sweet spot" and perhaps a tad deeper bass. Midrange and highs essentially no different. IMHO, the 15A is ideal for a large dedicated listening room, although I can’t honestly say you get $10k improvement vs. the 13A. I was replacing ML Summits, so went with the 13A, as their size was better in my family room. Of note, I’m using Summit X legs on the 13A’s, to achieve an essentially vertical orientation (also raises the speaker a couple inches). I also have two ML BF210’s, which are now overkill given the improved bass performance of the new Masterpiece line.
   Sleepsurf, I am curious. I have Summit X's. Did you use the spiked legs on your Summit X speakers, and what kind of difference did it make in the sound? Thank you for your reply