Is the Last Record Preservative system a worthwhile investment?

I take great care in my record collection.
1. I have a manual record vacuum cleaning machine. I also use an enzyme cleaner on a few really dirty ones.
2. I replace all paper sleeves with plastic ones.
3. I use groove glide on only the records in really bad shape. Around 1 percent.
4. I use a record jacket to protect the covers.
5. I meticulously keep the stylus clean.
6. Use a brush everytime I play a record.
  My question being is; will the Last system actually improve the sonics even after all the care I put in to my collection?
How much time is involved treating a record? How much per record does it cost if I buy the larger treatment kits? Id like to hear your experiences with this product. I have close to 3000 records. My analogy is like a great movie that I have never seen. Wow you just now saw that? Will I have an aha moment using the Last system like oh wow, I should have seen that movie years ago. Lol
128x128blueranger
has2be
Do you have reason / experience you could share and explain that could validate the above statement ...
As I said, I'm familiar with the product and think it's a cure in search of a disease. I tried some long ago, probably in the early '80s, and didn't see any improvement. As you note,  "it's meant as a long term thing, anyone expecting instant gratification isn't going to find it," so that's not an unlikely outcome.

Since then, I bought an ultrasonic record cleaner and for the first time - even though I've had a Nitty-Gritty cleaner  since they were first produced -  I found the benefit of really clean, pristine LP playback. And at the same time, I have records that date back to the early '60s and they still play superbly - even without the benefit of any record "preservative." So I'm not sure what the point is of trying to preserve a vinyl product that with proper care already seems to be virtually immune from aging.

I get why some don't want to put anything on a clean record ... But that doesn't mean Last is bad ... I understand why many would not put anything on a clean record other than a clean well adjusted stylus but that's a personal choice not a reason that Last is " goop" and doesn't do what it's designed to do.
I never said Last was bad or didn't do what it was designed to do and, in fact, praised some of their other products. I use Last stylus cleaner and it works very well. I have no issue at all with Last.
When Last Record Preservative first was introduced the sales rep visited our store and made a very convincing demonstration.  He cleaned two new identical records and treated one with Last and left one untreated.  Then the two records were put on two identical automatic turntables and left on repeat for non-stop play for a couple of days.  Customers could come back at their convenience and listen to the two records.  The treated record sounded new, the untreated record was very definitely noisy.  A third record was compared too, and sounded very much like the original treated record.  I have used Last ever since. 
With a properly aligned tonearm/catridge and clean vinyl,  there is no need for that snake oil. 

I have 60 year old records, many with over 1000 playings, that sound absolutely fresh. 

"I have 60 year old records, many with over 1000 playings, that sound absolutely fresh."

Of that I’m sure , and I bet your 60+++ ears and memory are just as fresh and accurate too.... (eyes rolling),
snake oil actually was a fraud because the product had no snake oil in it , that was the crime, .... neither does the last.....
More feel it works than those that just opine with little experience, I have about 8700 lps and many, many, over 60 years old too.
I’ve noticed something others have over time , you can’t , as you’ve already dismissed it and it seems with nothing more than words... So can you explain why its just "snake oil" , instead of the chemicals Davies claims are used and how they work so we all can understand your claims vs his products ? Seriously waiting for one of the few to give supportive reason to the negative claims with some tangible explanation to support it. Its one thing to not believe something personally, its another thing to bash what you don’t believe with a few words and no lasting experience or reason that supports the negative claim . Bill Stevenson’s recollection of that sales guys demonstration showed it worked at abating surface noise that a 1000 plays on a untreated record rarely if ever lives to see zero noise that was’t there 60 years ago...even if you can’t hear it...those CD guys sure can.............
Post removed