Is the Last Record Preservative system a worthwhile investment?

I take great care in my record collection.
1. I have a manual record vacuum cleaning machine. I also use an enzyme cleaner on a few really dirty ones.
2. I replace all paper sleeves with plastic ones.
3. I use groove glide on only the records in really bad shape. Around 1 percent.
4. I use a record jacket to protect the covers.
5. I meticulously keep the stylus clean.
6. Use a brush everytime I play a record.
  My question being is; will the Last system actually improve the sonics even after all the care I put in to my collection?
How much time is involved treating a record? How much per record does it cost if I buy the larger treatment kits? Id like to hear your experiences with this product. I have close to 3000 records. My analogy is like a great movie that I have never seen. Wow you just now saw that? Will I have an aha moment using the Last system like oh wow, I should have seen that movie years ago. Lol
128x128blueranger

Showing 1 response by rodman99999

Been using both LAST and STYLAST, since they hit the market. Bought my first VPI RCM, about the same time (a 16 and now I own a 16.5) . Never have seen the first sign, of anything gathering on a stylus. Never experienced the first problem, regarding my records. The ones bought back in the, "Golden Years" of vinyl, still sound excellent. Some were played repeatedly, every business day, for years, to demonstrate my systems. Always clean(ed) and treat(ed) them, before the first play. Just another happy camper!