Is my Amp OK?

I recently bought brand new speakers - Revel f208. Using them with Cary Audio DMS-500 DAC and Rotel RB-1590.

While I love the sound I am getting, and I am 100% sure the speakers and DAC are great, I feel that I can do better with the Amp. True? If so, what do I get to replace the Rotel RB-1590?
128x128thyname
Thyname,

I thought the Rotel amps I have heard sounded ok. They are a little ragged in the highs, but you are the only one who can decide what is "Good enough" for you, and I don’t know anything about your specific Rotel amp. There is always something better or newer, on the horizon. If you enjoy changing things to see what it sounds like, in your system, borrow different amps, or buy used on this site, and experiment, till you are happy.

If the changing of things causes your anal side to be unhappy, stop now and enjoy the Rotel. This supposed to be fun, HAVE FUN !

I have several amps I mix in and out of my system. They all sound different, and give a different perspective of the music. If you want to be scientific, listen to different cables, not nessesaraly expensive ones. You can borrow cables from a dealer very easy. If they all sound the same, you can always come back and make fun of me/us.

Look in the Virual systems, for your speakers, and see what amps they have had luck with. Contact them on Audiogon, and discuss with them. 

The only Revels I have heard were powered by top level Anthem set up. I don't remember the actual models, but I was impressed, enough to keep the Revel Studio's on my radar.

Sorry thyname, I meant Virtual systems on Audiogon. I was being rushed to finish my post and did not proof read. 

Thanks folkfreak for the assist.