Is Luxman a poor man's D'Agostino ?

Both separates and integrateds.
What do you think ?
inna
Well, maybe we got to save up for a little longer and get D'Agostino. I certainly would do exactly that. I don't want to spend almost $10k and have something which is pretty good, better spend $20k and have an amp which is on a different level.
Personally, I am not interested in Japanese transistor electronics, American and European for me please. As for tubes, that's different, here I don't discriminate. That Wavac has always been mine, I just can't get a hold of it.
Soulution gets excellent press, appears to be quite different from D'Agostino, and Gryphon is different still. The choice would probably very much depend on taste and speakers, that are also chosen according to one's taste. 
Quote from Terry London’s Coda amp Stereo Times review...

In January of 2019, I did the first professional review of the Coda Technologies’ Continuum No. 8 amplifier and found it to be a stellar performer (reviewed here). I never doubted that the No. 8 amplifier’s build quality and engineering would be at a reference level, based on the history with Coda Technologies equipment. Still, I was quite impressed with its beautiful music presentation that competed with solid state-amplifiers that cost thousands of dollars more. For example, I had the Dan D’Agostino Progression Stereo amp (which retails for $15,500 more than the No. 8) in for review and the Coda amplifier outclassed it in tonality, transparency, speed, and soundstaging ability.
I never could find the Dan D’Agostino Progression Stereo amp review. Does anyone know where it is? Specifically, the one that Terry did.
Quote from Terry London’s Coda amp Stereo Times review...

In January of 2019, I did the first professional review of the Coda Technologies’ Continuum No. 8 amplifier and found it to be a stellar performer (reviewed here). I never doubted that the No. 8 amplifier’s build quality and engineering would be at a reference level, based on the history with Coda Technologies equipment. Still, I was quite impressed with its beautiful music presentation that competed with solid state-amplifiers that cost thousands of dollars more. For example, I had the Dan D’Agostino Progression Stereo amp (which retails for $15,500 more than the No. 8) in for review and the Coda amplifier outclassed it in tonality, transparency, speed, and soundstaging ability.

good reviewers make relevant comparisons such as this among amplifiers reviewed

that being said, one must take into account the reviewers speakers, room and sonic preferences

jjss49 I never could find the Dan D’Agostino Progression Stereo amp review. Does anyone know where it is? Specifically, the one that Terry did.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/dan-dagostino-progression-mono-monoblock-power-amplifier

Cheers George