Is Jim Smith's Book"Get Better Sound"Best Book ?

Recently, I sent for a copy of Jim Smith's book " Get Better Sound" @48.50 delivered. Since I started reading Jim's viewpoint I have made significant improvements to my listening room. What about you ? For those that have read the book , please express your viewpoint pro or con.
crem1
One of the best audio reference books ever with a lifetime of ideas to improve your system and setup. Almost everything will sound familiar until you pay attention to the details and realize how many hidden gems there are. There were at least 3 ideas that completely changed how my system sounded for the better.  Jim's a great guy to boot!
Agree 100% with @barrysandy  about the book. I can't speak about Jim Smith himself, but it wouldn't surprise me to find out he is a great guy.
An associate has loaned me Toole's recent book on loudspeakers and listening rooms and have almost finished it. A bracing alternative to much that passes as common wisdom.
I really like Jim’s book. If you are experienced in this hobby, it gives you that last 10%, the best 10% that makes big differences otherwise easily missed. Jim was gracious personally with his time at RMAF. 
It's really an excellent book, and the first one I'd recommend any audiophile to buy.