Is it worth upgrading B&W DM303 to B&W CM2?

I currently have B&W DM303 and Cambridge Azur 640A V2 and 640C V2. I found an almost new pair of B&W CM2 at a good price. Like I said it in the title, is it worth upgrading DM303 to CM2? I mostly listen classical (chamber music 70% and all others 30%).

Thanks in advance.
brendel95

Showing 4 responses by bartokfan

I prefer the B7W SE306Ei model. the Cambridge Azur 890A SEV1.1 is also a great unit
Cheers
Yes cdp is the Ayre SX3.70Di I did not care for the B&W EX900SEi model. I know it has good reviews but was not my cup of tea.
Cheers
Ellery just abit of sarcasm about all these letters and numbers we are finding palced in front or behind a ceratin model. Its all too confusing. Numbers and letters have only one purpose, to impress, its a ad tactic, a ploy to get your interest.
I'll pass thanks. There's no need for all these numbers and letters. Sony 9000. How about a Sony 180000?
Frankly and TRUTHFULLY most labs have gone BEZERK with all these letters and numbers. BAT, ARC, Spendor, Vandersteen etc etc etc. All are guilty of this nonsensical adding nubers and letters trying to impress and bamboozle the unsuspecting.

The audio world is a real joke these days.