Is it the uneven lengths or cosmetic blemishes hurting me

Hi 
I figured I ask the community what is hurting me more with my ad for my Nordost Heimdall speaker cables I have listed here , and on USAM. I have had them on USAM for several months, here on Audiogon for about a week. My only response were from scammers one from Vietnam another China. I have them priced to sell. Just figured I would get some feedback.
Happy Listening
Mark
markum01
Post removed 
I must admit I had not bothered to look at your ad until now.
Your price is fair I agree, I would not be overly worried over the cosmetic damages myself.

However I still believe it is the odd lengths that is the killer.

i May be one of the few who have actually used similar odd speaker cable lengths and I honestly could detect no imbalance or difference between channels.

So as you may be close to right price, obviously you have not found that special buyer who is likewise unconcerned over the unequal lengths.
Best of luck as they are great cables no doubt n the right system. A little lean at times which could be a boon for those with excess bass energy to tame.

Dweller
I see him saying the damage is to the shorter set.
Although no clue as to how far from a connection is given.
The damage is cosmetic flaw not a compromise to the electrical conductivity of the cable.
Mark
While I understand that the damage is cosmetic - as a past buyer and seller of Nordost cables I have found, and would expect, that any damage to the look and layout of the conductors is simply unacceptable -- there's plenty of other cables available without these issues. 

As others have suggested your best bet is to split the longer length and sell this as a 7' pair with the other piece thrown in for free -- frankly I think you'd get as good as if not a better price then you're currently aiming for with this combo.
I tried that Nordost will not shorten length anymore. If I'd it myself it would further devalue the cables