Is it heretic to do it ? Peavey 5150

Looking back when i recorded an easycore album in 2009, for the rythm guitare i used a peavey 5150 all MAXED out, i mean everything was put to max bass middle trebble gain.. everything. I never saw this kind of setup ever again while recording. The result was great and i had many people telling me the guitar sound was awesome, even people that works in music recording. Did you ever heard something like that?

kikyo

De Gustibus Non Disputandum Est! I wish I still had my 1970’s Marshall Major amp! Oh well! I still have a Mesa Boogie combo amp! I also bought a Fender FM212 DSP for its built-in effects.

Looking back when i recorded an easycore album in 2009, for the rythm guitare i used a peavey 5150 all MAXED out, i mean everything was put to max bass middle trebble gain.. everything. I never saw this kind of setup ever again while recording. The result was great and i had many people telling me the guitar sound was awesome, even people that works in music recording. Did you ever heard something like that?

I got this,...