Is Cary Audio still selling CD Players?

Noticed no CD Players on Cary's web site....
exocet954
Routeman mine is not bright at all. Quite lush and musical without any glare. And all the detail is there too! Just in love with the sound.

Since its a new unit I must send it back to Cary for repair under warranty. No other choice.

I'll let you know what they find, but I'm quite sure it's a transport/laser issue. Perhaps it was jarred in shipping.

We will see.
Yashu,
I purchased mine used on ebay and the seller has contacted Cary so, at least, they will take a look at it at their expense. Hope yours gets fixed to your satisfaction.
Yashu,
My Cary was purchased used but the seller is willing to pay for the repairs after Cary gives the OK to have it shipped. I hope your unit is repaired to your satisfaction. Enjoy the music!
I have always read about mixed reviews. It would be a shame if the company stops cd/sacd player production.
I had a Cary 306 Pro for nearly five years. It was reliable and did not skip.

I am scratching my head re opinion expressed above that the Cary is bright! I never found this to be the case. The Cary is fairly neutral but does offer a hint of warmth and pleasant tonality which for some made it a better choice than the likes of EMM Labs, dCS etc.