Is Bob Carver Still in Business?

I have tried to contact the Bob Carver company on some advice on tubes used with the Black Raven 350 amp via phone, email, and through his latest listed distributor Jim Clark.

No one answers the phone, returns emails etc.

ozzy

128x128ozzy

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Hey @jimclarkstereo this is the same cut-and-paste silliness that you posted a few days ago here.

Do you think spamming this group will help your sales?

I am asking not implying anything, didn’t they have some quality issues with their contract builder of their amplifiers. I thought they were sourcing  a new builder?

Hi Guys,

Jim Clark here. I work for Bob Carver. There is no-one from the past working here or involved in any way. The team is Bob, myself and a group of aerospace engineers, turning Bob's designs into high performance hardware.

After the closure of a former company that built and sold Bob's designs under license. Bob came out of retirement to focus on the customer and the legacy. I'm helping him. We have a great team of aerospace engineers that we will be introducing along with Bob's latest designs.

I apologize for the lack of communication. We started from the ground up since Feb., when Bob started putting pencil to paper and the team started computer simulations and testing of Bob's brilliant ideas. 

I can be reached easily at 815-985-3557, if I'm on another line, leave your # and I'll call right back or E-mail [email protected]. Emails are checked 3 times per day. The new store at bobcarvercorp.com is open an being updated weekly.

Bob is doing great, designing circuits and enjoying his days. 

Customer take our risk-free offer and compare Bob's amps in their systems, against a wide variety of amplifiers. We make sales with the designs musical performance playing a wide variety of loudspeakers. Similar to the head to head showroom competitions of decades ago, just the 2023 version. 

Thank you,

Jim

Glad to hear Bob's back to designing.

Looking forward to his new creations.

Ag insider logo xs@2x

cleeds

4,690 posts

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Hey @jimclarkstereo this is the same cut-and-paste silliness that you posted a few days ago here.

Do you think spamming this group will help your sales?

Obviously you have never listened to our product. Maybe you should buy the Topping that is #2 on ASRs list? Reports are that is sounds pretty poor but ranks really high. Yes copy and paste is the easiest way to respond with the truth. Sorry if you have an issue.

Anyone with a real question can call me direct. 815 985 3557. I don't have time to respond to every post on every forum.  We are focusing on happy customers and doing fine. Controversy is nothing new. Enjoy!