Is Audioquest clean and fast?

Thinking of getting some good quality Audioquest King Cobra cables to replace my Harmonic Tech ICs. The HT sound is very pleasing but I'm in the mood for something a bit more clearer and faster with good dynamics. I guess something a little more punchier!

If you have experience with AQ, please describe the sonic characteristics you've experienced with their cabling.
mkash3

Showing 5 responses by bo1972

The Colombia and Colorado are out of the current list, you can get them for good prices. The dbs72v work great and you will hear the differences easy compared to cables like KC and Diamondback. They are also out of the current list. But still great cabels for the money.
@Mkash3:

I think you should go for a Colombia or Colorado for a good price. They are better in timing and drive compared to the KC and Diamondback. They also will give you better blacks and a sharper individual focus.
DBS72v makes a big difference Wolfy!!

Ask Bill who creates them!!

Comparing cables give you information what the differences are. Wolfy is just a F...idiot with a F... slow Rel subwoofer.

We compare them and we sell them. We know what the differenences are!!
On an old slow Rel subwoofer a cable of 5 dollar will have the same effect as a 200 dollar cable :)