Is anything better than the Accuphase T-100?

I've had an Accuphase T-100 for slightly less than ten years now and listen to it daily.  Every time I listen to it, I can't help but to think about how amazing it is.  The soundstage width, depth, instrument separation, and tone is so good.  It's much better than my CD player.  Is there anything else that's in the same league?  I have space on my rack and listen to so much FM radio that I thought it might be fun to get another tuner, possibly tube, to switch back and forth when the mood strikes.  I'm intrigued by some of the vintage tube tuners out there, but don't want to waste my time unless I know that it's at least equal in performance to the Accuphase.

So, if you have experience with the great Accuphase T-100 and something else that's just as good or better, please let me know what the other tuner is and how it compares.  I would love to hear about it!
ketchup
Hi again ketchup.  Day Sequerra tuner for sale on US Audiomart.  Pricey, but it supposed to the best.

Post removed 
If you like your Accuphase T100 then there is no reason to shop for others.  It is truly one of the great tuners.  FM broadcasts that do more than MP3 quality are almost gone, and damn few even measure up to that low bar.  Anyone that still lives near a station that is doing live broadcasts is extremely fortunate.  There are several really great tuners around.  Someone mentioned the Sequerra, that is the best AFAIK.  It is a legacy from the Marantz 10B, which Sequerra designed and which sunk the company because Saul Marantz was a moral man and spent all his money fixing the bugs.  A properly working 10B is a great tuner BTW as are the successor Marantz 20A and 20B that came out after Superscope bought the company.  Kenwood made some really great tuners, look for a 600T.  Someone mentioned Sansui, their 900 series tuners, but all their tuners really are outstanding.  Someone else mentioned Tandberg, these are wonderful tuners one and all and can be serviced still by Soundsmith.  McIntosh MR71, 74, 77, 78, 88 are all great tuners.  My personal tuner is an MR78 recently refurbished and modded by Richard Modafferi (I probably murdered the spelling of his name), who is the designer of it.  Someone else mentioned Perreaux TU3, we  have one of these in daily service too, and it is a nice little tuner that my wife likes particularly well.  We should all say Kaddish for FM, even if you're not a jew.  It is a great loss to civilization what has happened to FM.  It is a shadow of what it once was.  This is a short list of tuners that I know personally from having been in the business once upon a time.  There are others I am sure.  Also, the astute reader will observe that my list includes both tube and solid state tuners.  I make no apologies.
I've owned the T-100, the Sansui 717, Magnum Dynacrap 101, Macintosh MR71, and several others.  I stopped years ago with the finest fm stereo tuner ever made- the Marantz 10b.  Then the finest mono fm tuner- the REL Precedent and finally, the best Am mono tuner- the Fisher AM-80.  I would add that the tuner sections found in the Fisher 400/500C receivers and the Marantz 18 are commendable...