Is anyone using either a Allnic L3000 or L1500?

What are your impressions of either preamp? Please good bad or ugly. How do they stack up against each other? I would be using one or the other with the Merrill audio ncore amps, Usher BE-10 speakers and an Exemplar Oppo 95 for source.
seadogs1
I had an L3000 for a while, older transformers. I loved the design and flexibility, but I was nonplussed on the sonics. In my system, it just seemed way too polite, not dynamic enough. At the same time, a good friend, who had the L3000 in a super high-end system, loved this preamp. I don't know why there was a difference in perceptions - we usually hear things similarly. In any case, I may be the only detractor. Right now I'm using a VAC Ren 2 (upgraded).
Synergy is the key. I have the Allnic L-1500, Allnic H1201 phono and Allnic Puritas cartridge and find it way to bright with my Krell amps and B&W 801's. me too looking for a resonably priced amp that makes the Allnic sing rather than scream.
Synergy is the key. I have the Allnic L-1500, Allnic H1201 phono and Allnic Puritas cartridge and find it way to bright with my Krell amps and B&W 801's. me too looking for a resonably priced amp that makes the Allnic sing rather than scream.
What cables are you using?

I've had 3 Krells and found network cables to work the best ie: MIT and Transparent. With the wrong cables, ie: Nordost, it bright and thin.

My last 2 Krells were FBP300 and FBP600 and LONG ago so maybe there are new cables that's a good match.

I know Agon member "Audiolabyrinth" finds Tara Labs a good match for his FBP700cx.
I use l-3000 with pass labs xa160.5 into SF Amati. Futura, cables are Tara labs. I love the combination. I listened to a lot of brand over last 5 years, owned NAIM, McIntosh, BAT. This is by far the best, but also most expensive chain I have heard

Dear friends,

Need, Help, I lost the remote for my L-1500 is there a way to get the RC code or any other way to integrate with the unversal remotes. It will be of great help.