Is Accuphase E450 and Dynaudio C1 a good match?

Looking for a new integrated for my Dynaudio C1. CDP is an Accuphase. Thanks
jkuc
Try rather the ASR Emitter II, this german amplifier beats IMO any Accuphase integrated.
I think it is good. I try to use E-450 for C1. But my listening area is around 100 feet in Hong Kong. I recent month, I have chaaged my amp fr e450 to e560 for jmr-offerande superume.
I'm tempted to try tube amp with Dynaudio C1. I can buy Octave V70 (not SE version) or Mastersound Compact 845 at the same price. I can't find much info about Mastersoud though. My italian is poor so the manufacturer website doesn't help either.
Forgot to mention that Dynaudio is the North American distributor for Octave products. I got my V70Se just before the RMAF and Dynaudio had a V70Se set up with the C1's and Wadia cdp.
I'm not familiar with accuphase but reading the specs it should be fine. I have learned over the years specs don't mean much regarding how something sounds. I recently replaced my Bryston B100 for an Octave V70Se tube integrated and my C1's sound so much better. Best if you can either bring your speakers in for a demo or better yet ask for an in-home demo and that way you will know for sure.
I use an older Jeff Rowland Concentra II which is superb with my C1s and an Accuphase 500 CD player, if you can find one.