Is a no-name SG120-C the same as a Jolida SJ-302A

Last time I was in L.A. I picked up an integrated tube amp from a pawn shop. It's labeled SG120-C with no other info. It looks like a SJ-302A and uses 4 KT100's, 2 12AX7's and 2 12AT7's like the SJ-302A. If I can find schematics for the SJ-302A I could for sure. Any idea where to look?

Many thanks,