Is a Bryston 3B SST2 enough for Magnepan 3.7i or 20.7?

Hello,

I currently have a Bryston 3B SST2 with BP26 Preamp.  My current speakers are Magnepan .7s with a small KEF sub.  I love the combination but am getting the upgrade bug.  

I'm just not sure the 3B SST2 has enough power to drive the 3.7i's or even the 20.7s well.  I do not listen at very high volume levels, as a good deal of my listening is late at night after everyone else is asleep.  That is another concern is that will the amp drive them well at very low volume?  Not sure I would need the sub with the 3.7s or 20.7s.

Appreciate any thoughts from Bryston and Maggie owners.

Thanks,

GK

grekon39
Post removed 
Sound quality of the amp, overrides excess high power, provided you have an amp that never clips at your listening SPL.
Thanks to all of you for your comments and recommendations.  

I will add that the 3B SST² has plenty of power for the Magnepan .7's.  I have brought the volume up to clipping on the amp and I am not detecting any distortion that is concerning at all.  Amp clipping begins at 12:00 on the volume dial.  Of course this was only for a short time, and as I said before, I listen with the volume control at 9:00 or less 90% of the time.  I'm leaning towards, and believe that the 3B will power the 3.7i's very well for my listening.  

I also plan on taking the 3B into my dealer to audition it with the 3.7i's.  If I like what I hear I will then audition the speakers with a much higher power amp and compare.  If I am not happy, I will then have to discuss amp upgrades with him also.

Happy listening to all,

GK
Post removed 
Post removed