Is a Bryston 3B SST2 enough for Magnepan 3.7i or 20.7?

Hello,

I currently have a Bryston 3B SST2 with BP26 Preamp.  My current speakers are Magnepan .7s with a small KEF sub.  I love the combination but am getting the upgrade bug.  

I'm just not sure the 3B SST2 has enough power to drive the 3.7i's or even the 20.7s well.  I do not listen at very high volume levels, as a good deal of my listening is late at night after everyone else is asleep.  That is another concern is that will the amp drive them well at very low volume?  Not sure I would need the sub with the 3.7s or 20.7s.

Appreciate any thoughts from Bryston and Maggie owners.

Thanks,

GK

grekon39
Thanks for the responses.  

My plan is to take the Bryston into the dealer to demo it with the 3.7s.  The dealer believes the Bryston has enough power for the maggies but he is more than happy to let me demo the amp there.
Post removed 
Wow, great to hear that you think the 3B SST² will be enough for the 3.7i's.  I was really just looking to go to the 3.7's and the 20.7s are a bit out of my price range at this time in my life.  Definitely a future upgrade possibility though.  My guy at my local dealership did also state that the 3B may not be enough for the 20.7s, so it would be upgrades in both areas, amp and speakers.   Its good to have upgrades to look forward too.  

I agree with you on the BP26, definitely the heart and sole of my system, a spectacular pre amp for the money.  I went from my 30+ year old Bryston .5B pre amp, and 3B amp, and the difference was a very pleasant surprise.  Every aspect of the sound, the clarity, detail and depth was better with the newer Bryston's.

Thanks for the comments.  
I did want to add that I am not considering buying the speakers used.  I want to get New to be able to go through the break in period with the Magnepan's.  It has been a great experience with the .7's, and one I look forward to.  I also really want to be able to support my local dealer, he is one of the last high end audio dealers in the area, and I have known and worked with him for over 30 years.
I would be hesitant to use the 3 series with 3.7's. It might work if your in a tiny room. I would recommend a minimum of 7 or 14 series if you are in a larger room and listen at 70db or louder.