Showing 5 responses by oldhvymec

Which way does the water flush at the Equator? Just wondering.. I never noticed...

Regards
28.50 yes, 2844.00 NO.
My class ds were a whole 1200.00 each at the time.. Still less than ONE fuse..

2 Amps 2400.00
2 Fuses 5688.00

What happens when the fuse is removed all together and a piece of silver wire for 2 dollars is put in its place, I suppose a fuse will out preform that.. Sorry guys it just doesn’t add up or happen.

Yes there is a direction on my WIRE replacement.. NO KIDDING..

The seller is rubbing their hands together all the way to his own private BANK... SUCKERS...

There are no 2844.00 dollar fuses. the same applies to 10-20k cables. ONLY if you pay for it.. NOT ME..

Wait for the next round, at 5K a fuse.. the review will read "Jaw dropping result" "I couldn’t believe my ears".

28.50 vs 2.00 worth of silver wire. I’ll take the silver wire..

This a true case of TOSS the reviewer and his results right out the window.. Every fuse was better.. LOL Funniest thing I’ve ever READ, because I know he didn’t hear 2.5K difference..

A LOT more expensive than pure GOLD.. Go figure..

Time for a brain scan...
George what makes you think Mr Denney's forums were removed by AG?  I'll bet you if they were removed He chose to do it.. Why would they remove, what EVERYONE would want to see and judge for themselves.

Makes no sense to me.. Nothing but pure revenue generating propaganda. Isn't AG based on profit.  It's all FUN and games until it's time to pay the bills.. Snake oil or not... Snake oil will shine boots.. and cars and on and on and on.. Read your horoscope today? :-) there is BIG money in terra card reading, too..

You ever see the Crystal Cathedral. I don't see people worried about other peoples giving there with NOTHING guaranteed, but you gave your money away to a big haired preacher..

SEE that bugs me... NON profit organizations, THIEVES, ALL OF THEM...Lock um all up..

Mr Denney offers a money back deal.. PICK your fights a little better George.. How's that water problem.. Ever get it to go down the toilet the right way yet. :-)
LOL a GREAT salesperson doesn't start at the bottom and work their way UP.

A Great salesperson starts at the TOP and works their way down.. :-)

Same way with your eyes, you greet with your eyes, NOT your eyes looking at their FEET.. 

BUT the review breaks ALL the rules OR, there really is a sucker born several times a day...

This is when you KNOW a piece of wire will out preform any fuse. You may not have fire protection directly at the amp, BUT at least I won't be making fun of anyone for buying 1-2-3k fuses, when a 2 dollar piece of wire will work better..

This is when GOOD common sense, needs to be GOOD common sense.. Use a beaker 2 inches from the amp.. BUY the fastest acting breaker on earth if you want, with a slow blow side for start up.

What will that cost 50.00 usd.. maybe..

It's worth 2800.00 dollars because someone DID pay for it, not because someone ask that much for it..

Regards
Hind site ozzy, same here 47 years last Feb. I hate to say almost 48 it's even longer.. She keeps asking why is there a Taxi outside. I keep saying one of us has to go.. The stereo won't fit in the cab.. Hint hint!!!

:-)