Intuitive Summits & R.S. Audio Sasons?

Anyone heard either or both of these ?

From what I've seen and read, both seem very well designed and are contstructed with extremely heavy granite cabinets.

VAC 220 Standard Signature monos will provide the necessary juice, so the control factor wouldn't seem to be a major issue for either one.

I'd like to keep the topic on the Sasons and Summits only, please.

Thanks,
128x128rx8man
Thanks Rubinken, I almost pulled the trigger on a pair of Avalon monitors and the Eclipses before discovering these two hidden gems, glad I waited.

My speaker search has been well-reinforced with unanimous remarks from the various owners (some of which I did not know existed till now) that I would feel very confident of excellent sonics.
FWIW These speakers are on my short list of monitors to audition

I know that Robert and co at RSAD have graciously offered to put me up for a night and hear these for myself

Robert I haven't forgotten the offer let me clear my schedule and I will take you on this

Cheers
Rx8man, the Avalons I owned that I mentioned in my earlier post were the original Eclipses and a pair of Eclipse Classics. Neither of these remotely approach the performance of the Sason's in my humble opinion.
I have been fascinated with tha Sasons ever since discovering the website two years ago.I have learned that there are some fine designers that fly under the radar,which is a good thing if one does not want to pay for advertising,and dealer costs,but is a fan of great products.
I love the apparent design elements,and LOVE the look.Looks alot like my wonderful(and hard to replace based on performance,even with all the new hype)Avalon Ascents,but on a small scale.
Recently I have been pondering the necessity of the larg-ish speaker designs,considering what I have been hearing from some of the smaller "killer monitors".Some of these are fabulous sounding,in the right room!
I heard the JM Labs Micros,Mark and Daniel monitors,Dynaudio monitors(The top line ones,which were superb btw),the Usher monitors,and the "creme de la creme"(my friend just got these) Magico Minis.Really good!!!The VOLENT monitors look wonderful too,but I have only read about them.
My friend's room is 12.5 by 21 feet,and had Kharma 1.0's which were too big.The Magico Minis are magnificent,but NOT perfect,IMO!As good as they are(he has stunning support equipment from Audio Research,top of the line Rowland,Levinson etc)the new woofer/mid unit,compared to the voicing of the Kharmas,have a subtle loss of upper mid air.STILL superb though,and this is just a nitpick.Some other factor could easily be responsible,but I know the previous sound,he had, quite well.The bass,btw,is just fine,and one would never miss a couple of hz,down below. So this brings me to comment on just how much I would love to be able to audition the Sason,as they really do seem to be a stunning,and very well priced,design.As I see it,I would be paying for a factory direct product,and not adding costs for dealer mark-up,as well as the fact that the Magico's cabinet comes from Europe,which also contributes greatly to it's cost.BTW,I am NOT looking for an in home audition,as I am not a tire kicker,and am some time away from purchase,yet these cuties fascinate me.
It seems the Sason is on par,on paper,with design,and build of the Magico,for the most part,I think?This would be HUGE IMO,as the designer seems to have control of more production factors.Am I off here? I love to ponder(for future consideration)potential new products that I would acquire,should my future circumstances change.As of now I have a fine set-up in a dedicated room,but will most likely be in a smaller condo setting down the road.Ya never know!
The Sason could be a giant killer,if it really is that good,and should the pricing stay stable!
Those of you owning it,should be really happy with a well considered "under the radar" seemingly great buy!
Good luck to you!

PS....What will an SE version be?Is this "crossover in base" feature new?I don't see it on the website.