Internet Radio on Audiophile Quality 2 Channel System

How do you guys feel about playing internet radio through your highly invested two channel analog system? You spend all that time and money to get the synergy right and too play internet radio? I'm just curious! 

roddyboy

Music plays here almost all day and internet radio is fine and dandy.  I still mostly listen to CD’s and some vinyl, but when I’m not looking for someone in particular, I plink around the interwebs.

Been giving the “Super Stereo” hi res stations a spin via my Cambridge Evo 150. My first fling with high res. Very nice! 96khz 24 bit FLAC. 

Another fan of Radio Paradise for sound as well as content. 4 choices as well, lately I find myself listening to the world eclectic version the most. Listen on a Bluesound Node 2i in my living room and on Audirvana Studio and Jriver in my office room.

Two of my favorite stations are WDR 3 Köln and France Musique Paris but the resolution is not for serious listening which is unfortunate. I just listen to them through a Dragonfly DAC to a Yamaha soundbar, whenever I'm working at home. I really do wish internet radio could stream with CD quality.