Interesting situation! Do we need this....

I had a very interesting and unsettling experience that brings this hobby all together...or rips it apart. Recently,  I bought a pair of Fluence SX6 speakers, on sale at Amazon for $120 pair. A small, black, two way bookshelf speaker. Highly-positively reviewed. My plan was to pull the drivers to use in another project. I couldn't buy drivers and crossovers like this for $120(More on this later)...Anyways, I was listening to my new kit amplifier, AKITIKA Z4 that I recently built...Streaming Quobuz...The Fluance speakers were set up next to the KEF LS50 Metas as I had used them previously to test yet another kit amplifier, Nelson Pass' ACA Mini.....For six hours I was simply amazed at how great the AKITIKA kit amp sounded. Massive sound stage, tight, well defined bass, some of the best vocals I've heard, the "AIR" around jazz instruments was fantastic!.....a system to behold...playing through my KEF LS50 Metas....Six hours later, after all types of music, it was time to call it a night (or early morning)....As I go to shut down the system, I realize that all night I was listening to the Fluance speakers!!! They were placed side by side with the KEFs. Do we really need any of this high end equipment to really enjoy the music!

rbertalotto

The better question is what was the result after you connected the kefs again?

Easy...The KEF LS50 Metas are a better speaker...no question. But the "question" was never, "What sounds better...."....

Even cheap drivers can be low distortion at lower listening levels. Audiophiles place far more importance on crossover parts than is warranted. A good design is more important. Room and speakers are a system. If the room is not treated and the position is poor a cheap speaker can put perform a better one. 

Johnfritter - show me a kids ratty Honda Civic that “blows the doors off a new Corvette!”

jmalen123 - It always comes down to a comparison if you’re going to make a legitimate claim regarding two different speakers.  I absolutely agree anyone has the right, within limits of the site’s rules, to post whatever they want, I wasn’t trying to infringe on that right.  All I was saying is he had more work to do before posting anything that anyone should take seriously, hopefully I said that better this time.

take notes with the same test track and compare/contrast which you prefer. 

more accurate often does not mean "better sounding or easier on the ears"