Interconnects with smooth highs 4 Manley Stingray

I am seeking for interconnects in up to $700 price range (used market). What do I actually seek is silky smooth highs/no any grain sound which I heared when auditioned set of Kimber Select KS1030 (0.5 m). Outstanding cable.

The question is there any other cable which can deliver this kind of high freq smoothness? Are Audioquest's silver line : Niagara , Sky in the same league? Maybe Nordost Frey/Heimdall touches Kimbers in this criteria? Perhaps Homegrown Silver Laces or Diva (similar construction like KS1030: two positive two negative silver conductors indivudually isolated with teflon) give similar results? Or thats the sound which only Kimber Select can be proud of?

My current (digital/tube) setup:

JMlab Focal Electra 905
Marantz DV8300 SACD/CD/DVD-AUDIO
Manley Stingray 25W Triode mode
Nordost Solar Wind Bi-wire
mjordanas

Showing 1 response by rodman99999

You should be able to find a pair of the KS1030's(.5m)for that. You might have to be patient(may not be a lot out there, as that's kinda short). Here's a pair for sale that's slightly longer(24"): (http://www.audioweb.com/P/PInfo.asp?pid=34444) I'm using KS1130's and wouldn't bother with anything else. I'm certain there are other interconnects out there that would compare, but why waste my efforts when I've got a winner in the stable already? Perhaps if I won the lottery.....