Interconnects between tube int. amp/SS cd player

Just obtained a Jolida 302B integrated amp for use in a second system. Will initially pair with a Cambridge Audio CD4SE that I have had for a while. What interconencts would anyone recommend given the tube/solid state pairing?
I am a fan of Harmonic Technologies single crystal copper ICs and cables. I hear improvement over brands I have tried such as Tara, Synergistic and Audioquest. Plus they are priced fairly. I own Jolida, CJ, Music Hall, Krell, Thiel, Meridian, Vandersteen, Meadowlark and Rogue gear and these products work well with all combinations of these brands.