Interconnects and Speaker Cable, What in your history hit your pleasure button?

Many of us have had several sets of interconnects and speaker cables.  I have had many of the brands associated with at one time or another of being SOTA.

The ones that I remember having the most aural and mental impact on my pleasure index were the Wireworld Gold Eclipse.  I am not endorsing the Copper vs. Silver debate or forgetting the Nordost, Kimber and many other brands I have owned, I just remember the Gold Eclipse as being a major listening pleasure. 

And you?

whatjd
In common with Martin Colloms (Hi-fi Critic Magazine) I have been using Van Den Hul First Ultimate Mk II since they first appeared, having met and discussed the make-up of these cables with AJ himself. Not copper or silver but many strands of carbon fibre that will not deteriorate/degrade over time. They are relatively inexpensive compared with other brands and I like their natural sound. These are paired with Van den Hul Revelation speaker cable. Mains are Kimber PowerKords fed into a Quantum (now Nordost) QX4 mains noise siliencer/conditioner.

Having used a lot of manufacturers interconnects and cables over the last few decades, one product stands out for me.   Inakustic cables (and their remarkable AC conditioner) are the finest I have heard.

Perhaps not the highest profile in North America they are a major concern in Europe.  Have a look at their website to see their professionalism and wide range of products.

Aside from sound quality I believe these are unique in their method of construction and offer huge value for what goes into their manufacturer.

I use the 4004 air speaker cable and 1204 interconnects and could not be more pleased.

The 3500 Power conditioner is again, the best I have used and I would consider it an essential starting point for any serious system.  It is one of those components that I would never consider replacing in my system.

Post removed 
@ cleeds

'What are flying earths'?

Each channel of the interconnect has a captured earth lead that is grounded to an Entreq Olympus Tellus grounding box, thereby grounding the signal, not the chassis
I’ve tried many cables and got off the merry go round with the Cerious Technologies Matrix Cables. I’m very happy with the tonal quality of them. His recent USB cables are amazing.