Interconnects and Speaker Cable, What in your history hit your pleasure button?

Many of us have had several sets of interconnects and speaker cables.  I have had many of the brands associated with at one time or another of being SOTA.

The ones that I remember having the most aural and mental impact on my pleasure index were the Wireworld Gold Eclipse.  I am not endorsing the Copper vs. Silver debate or forgetting the Nordost, Kimber and many other brands I have owned, I just remember the Gold Eclipse as being a major listening pleasure. 

And you?

Entreq Atlantis interconnects, with flying earths for each channel.
A real gamechanger for me, i genuinely could not believe the transformation compared to my previous Tellerium i/c's.
Magical removal of all glare and grain, with frequency extension at either extreme,  a big leap in bass quality and a big step into the ethereal
@teo_audio- A little nit-picking, just for fun(apologies, to the OP): There are actually two magnitudes(layers) of difference between LCR(Classical/Newtonian/fixed) and QED. Relativity(not fixed) and it’s theories, supercedes Newtonian. Quantum, with it’s tested/proven facts regarding our reality, challenges both. QED is an attempt to unify(reconcile) Relativity and Quantum Mechanics. Thus far, we’re only familiar with about 5% of our universe. When/if an understanding of the other 95% becomes available(ie: what it is/what it does/how to measure it), we may have more answers("gain a critical point of knowing"), as to why so many phenomena go unexplained(ie: what we hear regarding wire, semiconductors, dielectrics, geometries, fuses, etc). GOT LIQUID(metal, not milk)? I’d certainly be interested! Happy listening!
Entreq Atlantis interconnects, with flying earths for each channel.
What are "flying earths?"
Post removed 
In common with Martin Colloms (Hi-fi Critic Magazine) I have been using Van Den Hul First Ultimate Mk II since they first appeared, having met and discussed the make-up of these cables with AJ himself. Not copper or silver but many strands of carbon fibre that will not deteriorate/degrade over time. They are relatively inexpensive compared with other brands and I like their natural sound. These are paired with Van den Hul Revelation speaker cable. Mains are Kimber PowerKords fed into a Quantum (now Nordost) QX4 mains noise siliencer/conditioner.