Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
amg56    "To this time, and I haven't achieved "nirvana", I don't see the immediate need to rewire my system at exorbitant cost. "
I agree with you amg56, but with an audio system, just a little cheap tweeking around, help to tend to this impossible nirvana.  By the way in some live show, the sound of music is horrible, because the sound man is nearly deaf...  That's why my music references are classical live music.
You’re either on the bus or off the bus. 🚌

In for a penny, in for a pound. 
speaker cables are important
interconnects are 10x more so

think of it in this manner: you live in  a dry area and you have a rooftop cistern for rainwater. in your home you have a storage tank with sophisticated purification filters.

you decide to connect the two with a dozen dirty socks that you have sewn together
jazzdc,

Your analogy seems to presume a rather huge level of incompetency in cable design. 

Cables seem to have been well designed to transmit hi fidelity signals for a great many years, so I'm not sure why a system is likely to end up so compromised.

In cable terms, what for instance would equate to "dirty socks?"

Glory be--I needed a cuppa and a lie down--I agree with something
GeoffKait said !!!!--Cables are NON directional well in my system anyway -no sonic difference (SE) Chris Sommovigo --who's cables I use
spoke the same tongue.

Re the Transparent Music link "Boxes" Corey Greenberg cut one open
some time back-- the Pic should be on Google search somewhere.

T212