Integrityhifi TRU-GLIDER Pendulum Tonearm

Has anyone lived with this tonearm for a while?  I am curious to see what you think of the unit.  I can see the frictionless design but I don't see how it remains in alignment while playing.  It is some very impressive "out of box" thinking, which caught my interest.
128x128spatialking
Yes, I can see that.   The mass of a tonearm has to decrease as the length increases.   Most modern arms and certainly most carbon fiber arms are already low mass, so it becomes difficult for the mass of longer arms to compete. 

It was the floating part that really made me wonder how it held geometry.

Thanks for the comments!   
I have lived with this tonearm for a few months now and am enjoying it quite a bit. It is superior to the stock arm on my SL1200GAE. I am not an engineer so I can’t speak to what it should do or shouldn’t do on paper but it sounds great. My arm is 12” long and they do have a 10” version.
I liked the fact that there was no modifications needed to install the Tru-Glider. My Technics is pictured on his page. Completely isolated from the plinth.

https://www.integrityhifi.ca/tru-glider

@totem395 , Yes, I did not know they made a shorter version but the short one is going to have ridiculous levels of tracking error and be just as unstable. The long one won't fit on most tables because most do not accept arms that long. Some do and you could certainly build a large plinth. The only suspended, fully isolated turntables I know of that will take an arm that big are the SME 30/12 and 20/12 and the Dohmann Helix (my favorite). I personally do not consider unsuspended tables an option. A turntable must have a suspension that operates below 3 Hz.
A tonearm must be limited to 2 degrees of motion. It must be held rigidly in all others. I will never personally consider an arm that is designed otherwise. Want a great 12" arm get a Reed 2G or Schroder CB. Better yet get a Schroder Lt. IMHO this is the most brilliant tonearm design on the market. Unfortunately it requires a table that will take a 12" arm. My Sota Cosmos will not. So, I am stuck with the Schroder CB a fate worse than death:-)