Integrateds: Why do they all SUCK?

I’m trying to find a HIGH QUALITY integrated that has:
1. A no-corners-cut real class A - A/B power stage.
2. A real, high quality analog preamp line stage.
3. A good phono stage.

Aside from a few very high end products, the above described integrateds seem not to exist. Why can’t I find a quality integrated? Do we just have to accept having a pile of boxes?
madavid0
This topic, as submitted, is a good example of why some people think that high-end audiophiles are a bunch of jerks. So “all integrated amps suck” do they? Let's consider this issue as if we were talking about cars. I would hope most Audiogon Forum contributors would agree that there are integrated amps that perform at the level of a 3 Series BMW, or even of a Porsche Boxster. Many people enjoy those cars and are well pleased with them for their price range, even though they may not equal the performance or status of a McLaren. If you have the means to drive, say, a Pagani Huayra and then trade it in for a Bugatti Veyron, then good for you. But if you roll down your window at traffic lights to inform BMW drivers that their cars all suck, then you are just a jerk.

My short list ones that do not suck:

Pioneer SA-9800
Accuphase E-202
McIntosh MA6200
Krell KAV 300i and 400i 

The rest probably do!
I’m seriously starting to despair at finding a high quality integrated with a REAL active line stage and a high-quality MC phono stage. I’m trying to get off this separates upgrade spiral. Is this just not possible?

I'll check out the ones people are posting...but man, researching integrated amps is like a case study in things that SUCK.