Integrated streaming amplifiers under $3000

Howdy! Since you fine folks have been supremely helpful in the past, here is another question for you. I'm *finally* upgrading my system's front end from a Schiit stack and Adcom GFA555 to something better suited to my speakers. I currently have a pair of Dynaudio Contour 20s and am looking for an amp that:

• Puts out between 150 and 200 wpc into 4 ohms
  • Must have an integrated DAC with a variety of inputs
  • Clean, minimalist form factor (I'm a big fan of silver faceplates also)
  • Has a remote control option
  • Is solid state or hybrid (I dont want to get onto the tube treadmill)
  • BONUS points for streaming capabilities (this isnt a total dealbreaker but is highly preferred)
  • Has a nice balanced presentation that is detailed but not ice cold, for context the Contours are slightly laid back but bring out great detail as well, so something that pairs well
  • Can be had used or new for under $3000

So far I've considered the Hegel H120/190, Parasound HINT, Primare i35 Prisma, and on the lower end the Heaven 11 Billie. Basically are there any others that I should be considering? Thanks!
primarist
Good suggestion with the Anthem. I'd have to stretch the budget for that as the cheapest used ones are still around $3500, but maybe a great deal will pop up sometime! As for the Rogue, I do like their options, but it doesn't look like any come with an onboard DAC. While I wouldn't mind adding a small streamer, I really do want to minimize the number of "boxes" in my system, so it kinda defeats the purpose of this whole exercise! On top of that, I would even rule out amps that had a DAC, but the DAC was only USB input (e.g. the Unison Research integrated). Since this isn't a pure stereo system, I do want to be able to hook up my TV and other digital inputs via optical/HDMI/coax.
You should definitely audition the PS Audio Strata. It matches your specs exactly. It’ll be 20% off Black Friday week. If you want to get rid of any existing stuff he’ll give you trade in value at full list price.
You should be able to grab it for $1800.
Free audition in your room.
buy the best/newest hegel you can afford - no need to look back after that

no affiliation, just have them, love what they do
Both the Hint and Hegel would be a great addition. Hegel is an excellent choice. However, the Parasound might get the nod with a built in phono stage, and a decent one at that. The Parasound also comes in silver,  the Hegel in four or five shades of black...
Good suggestions here. Some describe the Hegel as "cold" but your speakers sound warm, so perhaps not an issue. You might consider Atoll: https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/atoll-electronique-in400se-integrated-amplifier/

Perhaps Vincent, too: https://upscaleaudio.com/products/vincent-audio-sv-237mk-hybrid-integrated-amplifier?variant=4274931...

With the Vincent, the question I'd have is overall serviceability, though it is sold via Upscale. I considered the Billie, but the company is very young and has very few products. It seems more like a cleverly marketed attempt to grab a niche than a solid company that will be around for years. That could be wrong, but it will take years (and hopefully a range of products) to show that’s so.