Integrated stopped working

In 20 years of hifi, I’ve really never had issues.  Until today.  I’ve been using a Micromega M100 for almost a year.  Today, it won’t turn on.  Nothing has changed between today and yesterday.  Just won’t turn on.  Checked the fuse, it’s good.  Checked my power source, it’s good.  There is no hard turn off.  Just the standby button.  Any thoughts?
s7horton
s7horton,

Use a different power cord and plug it directly into the wall. It it's still inoperative you have no choice but to open the case and visually try to determine if anything is amiss. I would focus on the power supply area. Good luck!
s7horton

I'm assuming maybe incorrectly that you have the amp plugged into a power strip; since other devices are working did you disconnect the amp from the strip and plug it into the wall directly, or another recpetacle within the power strip that you know if working; maybe the issue is the power strip receptacle?

Just another thought
I did unplug the amp from the power strip and go directly into the wall that I know works.  Unfortunately that didn’t solve the problem.  I’ll open the case tomorrow and see if there is anything obvious and let you know what I find.