Integrated: Red Wine 30.2 vs Bryston B100 SST

I've sold my system many years ago and am starting one from scratch. I've read reviews on both the Redwine 30.2 and Bryston B100 SST. Anyone tried both? I've recently also looked at the Redwine 70.2 monos but pairing it with a preamp and selecting interconnects seems a daunting task.

I'm keen on wireless streaming for that added convenience so it looks like an Integrated + DAC + wireless receiver + speakers set up.

If you have a set up on Redwine 30.2 or Bryston B100, I'd be glad to know your set up. I've heard neither of them and prefer a low noise floor, musicality and some warmth. I've been only reading reviews. Previously owned Manley 175 monos but have since shifted to a smaller place.

Thanks.
khingsiong

Showing 2 responses by khingsiong

Denjo, Cruz, thanks. Denjo, I am considering your set up. It looks awesome. I've always had high regard components with top notch ratings but somehow the pairing of wrong equipment can be an expensive affair. Hearing that you have the Bryston and Harbeth in combination and liking it is getting me excited. I feel I'm almost there. I was worried over the 86db of the Harbeths.
Thanks guys, much appreciate the input. I'll prob get both speakers and amp at the same time then. I've checked up on the C1s, it's 85db. Guess I'll have to get something in excess of 90db. Any can recommendations which speakers pair well with the Bryston B100 SST?

I'm still open to suggestions on the Red Wine. There's been much hype about the Red Wine 30.2.

Budget for both is 8k max.