Integrated: Brio-R or 5350SE

I'm working on rebuilding after selling my Meridian / B&W system and want to keep things simple for now with a solid state integrated. I'm building around my Rega P3 turntable for now, but I plan on purchasing a DAC as well. I have a pair of Rega RS1's that I'm planning on wall mounting so I have plenty of room for a pair of floor standing speakers in the future. I also have a Velodyne 10" sub that is an older version of their Digital Drive+ series (I'm using it with the TV now, but I don't watch much TV, so it's available if I decide to use it).

Ultimately I want to mix and play around with different reasonably priced components as opportunities arise (speakers, tubes, etc.), but I'd like to have a solid base system to work from going forward.

Which brings me to my question... I've read great things about the Rega Brio-R integrated and I should be able to audition one this week, but I've also read great things about the Creek 5350SE. The bad news is I don't believe that I'll be able to audition the 5350SE, but the good news is that they come up on the used market for not much more than a new Brio-R.

My listening space is just shy of 500 square feet (Pergo floors w/ wood sub-floor over joist, 8 foot high drywall ceiling, half drywall (office side), half sanded plywood (workshop side), separated by 4x8 pony walls.

Listening levels are generally low to mid volume. My musical tastes are fairly broad... but I listen to a lot of Bluegrass, Jazz, Blues, Electronic and Folky Rock type stuff.

Can anyone here that has experience with both the Brio-R and the 5350SE offer me any guidance? I don't feel like I can go wrong either way, but I want to make sure there aren't any obvious gotchya's here.

Thanks in advance!
mrvco