Integrated amps on a 1,000 dollar budget

Hi everybody, I have b and w dm 602 s3 loudspeakers which I love. However my prepro combo is a rotel 1080 rb amp and 1070 preamp. While I love he speakers, the amp and pre are very forward sounding and fatiguing for my tastes. Also I will be going away to college next year and would liek to have an integrated to save space. Althogh I know my prepro is quality equipment, its just not my taste. I am looking for a warm integrated, easy, relaxing and musical to listen to. That being the reason I am strongly considering a tube integrated. I am in the market for used or new with a budget of 1000 dollars, approximately what I plan to sell my separates for which are in mint condition. Can anyone reccommend an integrated within my budget known for its warmth and musicality keeping in mind used is ok for me and considering my speakers. Thank you very much.
bigmoneyv4

Showing 2 responses by bigmoneyv4

I have been checking out the musical fidelity a 3.5 for around a grand. WHta do you think, does it sound warm. One thing I have always been skeptical of about the naim is that if it isnt tube, how far can the 50 watts it posses hold. What about the shanling a 3000 which can be found right around my price point and uses a tube pre and ss amp. Just looking for something warm and relaxing with my speakers.
I just checked the stereophile review on the classe cap 100 and it was positive but noted the sound to be slightly forward and bright. This the opposite of what I am looking for.