integrated amps $1500-$2200

I am planning to upgrade my system and am looking for the best integrated amp in this price range. I have Paradigm Studio 60's, which I may upgrage to B&W 805's or Hale Rev 3's in the next year. My CD player is a Rega Planet. Please advise. Thanks
bobm6647

Showing 2 responses by eldragon

If you are going to buy the "Revelation 3" be aware, they are very hard speakers to "drive" so buld your "system" having that in mind. I would only recomend, before you buy something, that YOU personaly audition the product.
None of the integrated, you mention, will be enough for the Hales....Why limit yourself to integrated amps...? My suggestion: Adcom-5802 300W solid state/$1750 (Stereophile class B) *AdcomGFP-750 $1250 Pre-amp (Stereophile class A) Now, they are out of your price range, but if you are to buy them both, the dealer can and will offer you a deal. Eather, on pre-owned or demos. You have a one of the best speakers, at any price, why not get their full potential. Good luck! *Nelson Pass (Pass aleph...etc)designed this pre-amp Like to hear what did you decide.