Integrated amplifier search

I’m currently using a Parasound Halo Integrated.  The rest of my system consists of Clearwave Definition Be loudspeakers, VPI Traveler turntable, and Parasound T3 tuner.  Most of my critical listening is done from my iPhone into the DAC of the Parasound.

i very much enjoy the Integrated, but I’m curious if there is something in a smaller package that offers the same functionality and quality as the Parasound.  For a while, I looked carefully at the Peachtree Nova 150.  It’s intriguing, but I’m concerned I won’t maintain the level of sound quality I have now. 

Any thoughts on other Integrateds I should consider?
s7horton
There’s really nothing out there that packs equal power and features in a smaller footprint, especially for the price of the Halo. Parasound keeps pulling rabbits out of the hat when it comes to value/$. Just look at their new $599 phono stage. Where else can one find a brand new, American- engineered phono stage with all that adjustability and for that price?

There are smaller and better sounding integrateds at this price point, but none match the Halo’s versatility.

My recommendation is the Exposure 3010S2, with the DAC and Phono modules, though you’d have to give up bass management and tone controls. Anyhow, the Halo isn’t that big compared to most of the popular integrateds in the current market. It’s downright compact compared to many. I would adjust your rack/shelf space rather than adjust the footprint of the amp. Or you can become a serious audiophile and get a tube amp.

I’m willing to go up in price.  My wife has tolerated my audio habit long enough and I don’t listen critically nearly as much as I use to, so going down in size is no problem for me.  The Sony has intrigued me for a while.  I don’t remember if it has a DAC or not.

The Naim is still the attention grabber for me.  Super high quality engineering, good resale, and great reviews.  I’m hoping to find a dealer that is willing to work with me since there isn’t one close.
I’m willing to go up in price.  My wife has tolerated my audio habit long enough and I don’t listen critically nearly as much as I use to, so going down in size is no problem for me.  The Sony has intrigued me for a while.  I don’t remember if it has a DAC or not.
The Sony sounds about identical to the Halo. I've owned both and compared them back to back. The big difference is that the Sony pretty much petered out once my 88db sensitivity speakers approached 90db. 

The strength of the Sony is its performance at low volume levels. That and it's a better value proposition when only SQ is considered. 

I would think the Naim Supernait2 would be a better choice than the Unti Nova - where SQ is concerned. A lot of the Nova's price comes from the steaming/network/DAC hardware. 

If your system is mostly for background music, might as well save your money and get Sonos. 

If you really want to hear what 2-channel music at its best, get a tube amp. Owning one should be on every audiophile's bucket list. 
Recommend considering the Rotel A14 Integrated Amp. Current technology with a good DAC, Phono, bluetooth, etc. Excellent sounding with 80 watts into 8 ohms. Adequate power for moderate size room (15 x24'). I purchased one about 6 weeks ago. Very happy.