Integrated Amplifier

Hello, I'm in need of an integrated amplifier to go with my KEF R700s. It feels like the speakers require a bit more power to drive them. It needs to have HT Bypass so that I can use it with my Anthem MRX720. I'd like to stay within 4K but am willing to go up to 7.5K. Its very hard for me to audition anything where I'm located but I had my eyes set on the following:

Musical Fidelity M6si, M6500I
Parasound Hint 6
Belles Virtuoso
Hegel H360
Plinius Hautonga
Moon 600i
Used Mark Levinson 585, Mcintosh, or Vitus

Any opinions?
128x128pjpicket
pjpicket

I don't the use the HT bypass on my Primluna. Would be to much ware on the tubes and to costly. Not worth it imo. I purchased a Parasound A52 plus 5 channel amp for HT.
You must try Pass Labs Int250.  It is a bit over your budget but well worth the extra.
I also like the Cambridge Audio CXA80! I actually love mine! It’s only $1K and a true bang for the buck. If you are looking for something up-market, I bet the Cambridge Edge A integrated sounds even better. It’s $5k and man it looks beautiful!

I’d also add a Luxman integrated as a potential option too! I love my L-590AXII; love the VU meters and it sounds stellar! If you think you need more power than the Class A options, their L-507uXII is an awesome piece with Class AB power a plenty or for the top dog, go for L-509X. I would think any of these would be your last stop to audio nirvana.

I’ve not listened to one, but I was also considering an Esoteric F integrated, before I settled on the Luxman. I have an Esoteric CD player (K-05) and I know their stuff is top shelf quality. Expensive of course.

Kind regards,
Jason

@boiseaudio +1

Very much enjoy my Musical Fidelity Tri Vista.

Even bettered separates using Bryston mono amps in my system.

I would think you could get some British mojo going with your KEFs. Groovy bayby.

Used Mark Levinson 585. I had one and sold it. I’m still looking for another used one to replace it with.  Beautiful sound, great DAC and lots of power.