Integrated Amp to match with Magico A3

Have just ordered a pair of Magico A3, and looking for integrated amplifier to pair with it. As I heard once which had a very disappointing result to pair with Gryphon 300 in a local Hifi show in Hong Kong. Reallly looking for recommendations on matching amplifier. Planned to get a Marantz PM-10, but worried that the single box may not be powerful enough to push the A3. On the other side, some said Hegel H360 with 4000+ damping factor may suit even better.

thank you in advance
eldonfung
Just saw this online. The A3  and Luxman 509x are shown in the recent Toronto show. I was considering the 509x but people here were reporting that it needs some volume to sound right. 

https://positive-feedback.com/show-reports/toronto-audio-fest-2018-show-report/

The Luxman 509X does sound its best when it is pushing lots of power, but I listen to lower volumes (60 dB or so) at night and the Loudness button has a fantastic curve that really kicks in and compensates for the otherwise lacking lower volume levels. It sounds amazing at any volume through La Scala IIs. 
Agree with ebm. If you can audition Esoteric you should. 
Their F-05 class AB 120w/ch or the F-03A pure class A 30w/ch is subime sounding with the right speakers. 
If funds permit you can go to the top of the SS Japanese heap with their Grandioso series (F1). All 3 models include an excellent MM, MC Phono stage. No DAC though. 

freesole OP
56 posts11-17-2018 9:26pmBrought my LM 805ia to test on the Magico A3’s today and wow. It sounded (to my ears) so much better than with the Hegel gear that the Magico’s were being demo’d with. No issues with driving the A3’s on the 805ia at all. Even the shop owner acknowledged that he was a bit taken back because he did not expect the pairing to sound so good. He remarked at how he didn’t think the A3’s sounded as good with any other amp pairing he had in store and proceeded to ask where I got my Line Magnetic from. More dynamic and warmth - both were very present characteristics that I heard today. Also heard some surprisingly deep, low end bass that I don’t know that I expected with this pairing - considering the specs on paper recommended 50W minimum to drive these speakers. I would be very happy with this combo.

Tomorrow, I test the Daedalus speakers. Hoping to audition both the Argos V2 and the Athena V2.

He is looking for the speaker to mate with Line Magnetic 805ia SET amp and got very happy with Magico A3 yesterday.