Integrated amp recommendation for B&W 805 D3 (Peachtree, Parasound, Hegel, Schiit?)

Hi, I just bought a pair of used B&W 805 D3 with the stand. I want to upgrade from my current Peachtree audio Decco 65, which sounds fine, but I am sure the B&W deserve better. I would like to spend around $2K for the amplification. I am OK buying used or refurbished. After reading a lot of reviews, I am considering another integrated amp, like the Peachtree Nova150 ($1800) or Nova 300 ($2500), Parasound Halo Integrated ($2500), Hegel H80 ($2000). Another possibility would be the Schiit Audio Ragnarok ($1700) and a separated DAC maybe the Schiit Audio Gungnir.

Any recommendation?
stelo

Showing 2 responses by stelo

Stereo5: thanks for your comments about Class D vs. Class AB.

David_ten: I have been looking for Bowers & Wilkins forum threads, they are not easy to find :)
I ended up with a Peachtree Nova150, but I am craving a warmer sound so I am considering an integrated tube amp (and getting a separate DAC). Here is my short list: 1-Cronus Magnum II, 2-PrimaLuna Premium Integrated, or 3-Raven Audio Nighthawk MK2 Integrated. I am lucky to live close to Upscale Audio in La Verne CA, so I hope I can audition the PrimaLuna soon.