Integrated amp question.....around $1000..could use some help!

I am looking for an integrated amp and can spend right around $1000.....give or take a little.
I have been out of the hi-fi game for awhile and could use some help.
My speakers are bookshelves 88db sensitivity at 8 ohms and they are on the warm side.
I will be using my mac running Audirvana most of the time in a relatively small room in an apartment.
I was initially going to get a NAD 388 (around 1200 refurbished) or a Nuprime ID-8.
I am looking for the best sound quality I can get and I tend to like detail more than warmth if that helps.
I am currently using my very old Yamaha rxv-2090.
Anyone who has ever used this amp knows it has a very rolled off high end.........very warm, but no detail at all.
before that I had an NAD 3020 (years ago) and liked it a lot even though it was lacking in the power dept.
I have been checking out the used stuff on here and it is daunting to say the least.......
If anyone can give me any input on these amps or the two mentioned above I would really appreciate it!
I have a DAC but it is older so if the amp had one great but but I want the best sounding amp I can get first, and will worry about a phono preamp etc. later.
Obviously I am concerned about reliability with some of the older units...
This is the used list..........Thanks in advance.

Exposure 2010s2
Bryston B60
Creel Evolution 50A
Primare i22
Simaudio i.5
Classe cap-151
Sony TA-A1ES
Rotel RA 1570
Magnum Dynalab MD 308
Wyred 4 Sound Mint
Marantz PM 15s2
Musical Fidelity M2Si

128x128fivestringsdown

Showing 1 response by tomcarr

NuForce or NuPrime. Avoid new NAD (were wonderful, now reliability is their downfall).