Integrated Amp or Receiver suggestion for Prestige 95Fs

Hi. I just purchased a set of these speakers with an NAD M32.  I returned the M32 because the software is utter rubbish and absolutely user UNfriendly.  Anyway, I’m looking for recommendations on either an integrated amp or receiver that would pair nicely with the 95Fs.   I’m thinking possibly Anthem STR or a Lyngdorf TDAI-3400?   Alternatively (and secretly) I’ve always wanted to own something by either Bryston or McIntosh so for them I’d be willing to break it into separate components.  I just want it/them to be complementary.  As this is my very first post on Audiogon, please go easy on me. Thanks!
depeche1
Audiotroy...my apologies.  My
phone did not load the remainder of your first post.  I saw all of the additional information which answered all of my questions.
@audiotroy

That was my point. I was trying to tell the OP that the Lyngdorf TDAI 3400 will not be a good choice for his Paradigm Prestige 95F. It is a class D amplifier design after all which can sound sterile lean thinner and on the brighter and cooler side of neutral. I think for his Paradigm Prestige 95F speakers he would need a warmer fuller sounding integrated amp.

Plus based on my own experience currently using the Lyngdorf MP-50 HT processor after previously been using the Classe SSP 800, I can confirm your findings about the Lyngdorf TDAI 3400 digital stereo integrated amp. Yup....even the Lyngdorf MP-50 HT processor sounding somewhat lean thin and a bit bright and can be fatiguing at times in comparison to the Classe SSP 800 that I had in my dedicated HT room. However, the clarity and resolution of the Lyngdorf MP-50 is excellent but lacking body and volume in comparison to the Classe SSP 800. Overall tonally the Classe SSP 800 sounded more balanced than the Lyngdorf MP-50. The reason I got rid of the Classe SSP 800 and bought the Lyngdorf MP-50 was because I wanted Dolby Atmos, DTS-X & Auro 3-D, which the SSP 800 cannot support.
Frankly, I missed the SSP 800 sound, it sounded just right. Especially when watching bluray concert films or musical films on bluray & 4k UHD discs, the Classe SSP 800 was more musical and was better than the Lyngdorf MP-50.
I used the Micromega with the Paradigm prestige 85F and the room correction  worked really well with them. The only thing it couldn't do which is why I sold the Paradigms was expand the sweet spot enough. Sit in that sweet spot and the Micromega and Paradigms made for some great music. I a m sure other amps will work great with them as well but I would stick with class A or A/B or even tubes with those speakers. Just my opinion. 
Agreed with djones51. Stick with class A or AB amps or tube for the Prestige 95F. 
Get a warmer full sounding integrated amp for those speakers.
Immediately buy a Rogers EHF 100 MK2 tube integrated, an amp so good it renders all other suggestions worthless, thus saving you some time.  And please, enough with all these posts!