Integrated Amp (Gryphon, T+A, etc) or DAC + Stereo Amp for B&W 802d3

Hi everyone,

First post here on Audiogon as I’m seeking advice to upgrade my current amps for B&W 802d3. The speakers have been driven by Devialet Expert Pro 440 CI over the last years and I can’t really say Devialet  is my cup of tea, although it’s extremely convenient. Appreciate if someone can share his/her experience.

The following amps are currently in my shortlist and I’m really close to pulling the trigger to one of the amps -

Streaming DAC (w or w/o preamp) + Integrated Amp: Gryphon Diablo 300, T+A PA 3100 HV, Accuphase E-800,
OR
Streaming DAC (w or w/o preamp) straight into Stereo/Power Amp: Gryphon Essence, Accuphase A-75, Luxman M-900u

All my listening sources are Digital (Roon + TIDAL, AirPlay, Apple TV, TV) so I’m leaning towards a good quality Streaming DAC + Stereo amp unless a pre-amp is really necessary to add ’colouration’ or some sort.

Any thoughts/advice?

Additional info:
1. I listen mostly to Jazz, vocals, classical (especially piano and violin). Music 75%, 25% films via Apple TV
2. I have T+A PA 3100 HV loaner/home audition at the minute. Great amp, very neutral, balanced, great bass control and impressive soundstage. But, I feel like it’s an ’upgraded’ version of Devialet...it’s a bit analytical and doesn’t have the warmth for midrange at least to my ears
3. I’m looking for an amp that a) great soundstage b) details c) control the 802D3 bass well d) warmer than Devialet or T+A (go for pure Class A perhaps?)

fan118
You have to remember that the B&W is a very analytical and clinical sounding speaker to begin with. Maybe look at other speakers that are warmer. Sonos Faber maybe. Just thinking out loud. 

All the best
Thanks Bilatata, indeed that’s why I’m looking for a warmer sound of amp for now. I do like B&W a lot especially the turbine head, soundstage and bass. However I had ProAc and Harbeth speakers previously as well.

I may get ProAc bookshelf speakers on my working desk so I can listen to both speakers at different times :).
I have the T+A PA 3100 HV paired with my B&W 803 D3 and I never felt this combo is too analytical. As a matter of fact, I love the warmth of the mid-range I get from these speaker with the T+A, something I did not get with my previous amps.

Having said this, we all hear differently, so there is that
thanks Thyname. I'll try the toe-in later. Perhaps less toe-in where the diamond tweeters point just outside my shoulders rather than 45 degree placement.

I do enjoy the T+A amp a lot plus very nice looking especially the VU meters at night and the titanium finish! On the flip side the remote control is like from the 80s...very chunky and heavy and I think it looks ugly (personal opinion).

@smer319 - CH Precision i1 is beyond my budget and I'm sure even if I can afford it I'll then upgrade my speakers and think the amplifier isn't good enough :)