Integrated amp for Nola Boxers 1- My first system

Hi all,

I'm very glad to join this community. I'll appreciate your advice on this one.

I am building my first hi-fi system. I just got a good deal for a pair of Nola Boxers 1, and now I'm looking for an amp. Given my budget, I am looking for an integrated amp (can be used or new, between $500-$800).  At the beginning, my main sources will be CD and hi-res digital audio.  Ideally I am looking for a system that resembles more the original sounds rather than provided a particularly coloured rendition.

Thanks for the advice!

128x128sebastianvm
Thank you, everyone, I will look into those ones. The M2Si sound like a good deal!

I   
There is an Edge i3 Integrated Amp on USAudiomart for $600.00 great reviews and retailed new for $2000.00. https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649447393-edge-i3-integrated-amplifier-black-free-shipping/

Full disclosure - I'm the seller of the Edge i3.
If buying new, the MF M2Si is hard to beat. Belles Aria is also a great integrated if you can find one used.

Edited to add there’s a Belles OCM-200 amp for sale right now for $595 and free shipping and it’s a great amp. It’s rated at 100wpc into 8 ohms and easily doubles to 200wpc into 4 ohms. Not mine. You could pair it with one of Schiit preamps to keep it around your budget. Worth a look.